Operated by Tour Guides of New York since 2010
The Bus Tour for Beer Lovers
Condé Nast’s Top Drinking Tours 2014!
The New York Beer
and Brewery Tour
Taste the History and the Hops
(while we do the driving)
Discover the rich history and lost treasures of New York’s brewing industry. Plus, experience today’s craft beer renaissance with tastings at these dynamic stops:
- Birreria Brewery (Flatiron District, Manhattan)
- Sample authentic cask ales and learn how they are brewed at Eataly’s unique rooftop brewery, a collaboration with Dogfish Head, Baladin, and Birra del Borgo
- Brooklyn Brewery (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Experience Brooklyn’s world-famous craft brewery
- Spuyten Duyvil (Williamsburg, Brooklyn)
- Taste an artisanal meat and cheese plate paired with craft beers from all over the world at Williamsburg’s hidden speakeasy
- Bohemian Hall (Astoria, Queens)
- Enjoy Czech beer at New York’s oldest beer garden, serving Queens since 1910.
In between stops, our comfortable bus will take you past significant sites from New York’s beer history, including the remnants of breweries of Old Brewers’ Row in Brooklyn. Your guide will entertain you with explanations of each point of interest and pass around genuine historical artifacts. Every guest leaves knowing the fascinating story of New York’s love affair with beer! Tickets for The New York Beer and Brewery Tour, now in its 5th smash year, can be purchased for the public tour which runs Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 AM. Tickets can also be purchased online through ZERVE or by phone at 1-866-844-5874. We also charter private Beer Tours throughout the week for groups 10-25.
- Bus transportation around the city
- Licensed New York City guide
- Taste craft beers at each stop
- See how beer is made
- Learn about the rich history of beer brewing in New York City
- Enjoy a freshly baked pretzel and other snacks
- See the remnants of Brooklyn’s beer brewing history
- Convenient Manhattan dropoffs:
- Bloomingdale’s (59th Street and Lexington Avenue)
- Grand Central Terminal (42nd Street and Park Avenue)
- Heartland Brewery at Empire State Building (34th Street and 5th Avenue)
- Eataly (23rd Street and 5th Avenue)
Gift Certificates – Click Here
As featured on CBS’s Toni On! New York. Watch below:
Have you considered the New York Beer and Brewery Tour for bachelors/bachelorettes, birthdays and corporate events? Check out our Charter Tours!
Also take a look at the History of Comedy Tour!
The New York Beer and Brewery Tour